Junior Fashion Content Manager (m/f/d)
combyne is an innovative FashTech startup from Munich. To pursue our mission: "Spread confidence by empowering people to create", we have created a mobile app that makes fashion on the phone dynamic and interactive. With combyne, our users can combine garments from online shops with pieces from their own wardrobe to get inspired as well as receive feedback on their creations from their friends. Every day we do everything we can to make our international community of over four million users self-confident and happy with themselves. We are rapidly growing, especially in countries such as Brazil, USA, Russia, Spain, Italy and Germany.
We are looking for an exceptionally smart and highly motivated Junior Fashion Content Manager (m/f/d) who would like to further build combyne with us to make it the best fashion app and social network there is.
Your mission is, together with the help of your team, to optimize the fashion content for our users. Your work has a direct impact on our fast-growing community (865% YoY growth) and is of paramount importance to our continued success.
- Main duty: Management and curation of our fashion content with your team
- Analyzing measurement results and using the insights for content improvement
- Being creative – having many cool styling ideas and implementing them
- Inspiring the community with your outfits and making them happy
- Identifying and working on potential for improvements
- Working closely with our entire team to complete your tasks even better
- You have already downloaded and used our app and you can identify with our business concept
- Passionate about our mission: "Spread confidence by empowering people to create“
- At least a bachelor's degree and some professional experience with digital customer contact, ideally in the consumer, retail or fashion industry
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong affinity for fashion and current trends
- Very creative and ability to think outside the box
- You enjoy working independently, you are reliable and you produce outstanding results
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills and good proficiency with MS Office programs
- You can work well in a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally photoshop and video editing skills
What's in it for you
- You will lead a small team of working students right from the start
- A steep learning curve
- Opportunity for soon promotion to the International Senior Manager with management responsibility
- Full responsibility for an extremely important business area
- Very cool office in an electrifying startup environment in the rooms of Plug and Play in Munich
- Coffee & drinks are provided :)
Start: from now on
Interested? Tell us why!
Apply now with a letter of motivation and your resume. Karo is looking forward to your application!